Friday, December 9, 2011

Delicious Treats

Don't things start to taste better around the holidays?  Cookies are sweeter, cakes are more decadent, and you can't beat the chocolate truffles!

My favorite sweet treats that I only indulge in once a year are these Belgian waffles and pastries from Lotus Bakeries.  Lemme tell ya, they are so good!

Every year my mom orders a huge box load of these treats and I could eat about a billion.  For the past two years she's been sending Mike and I a box of our own - thanks mom!!

Here's the lowdown on the assortment:

Chocolate Covered Belgian Waffles
Plain Belgian Waffles with Pearl Sugar
French Madeleines
Pommelines - Apple Pastry
Frangipane - Oval Pastry filled with Apricot Jam in an Almond Flavored Shell with Icing
Carre Confiture - Apricot Puff Pastry

I really can't choose a favorite.  I teeter between the Frangipane and the Plain Belgian Waffles with sugar.  They come individually wrapped so you can take them to work, to shop, wherever you want to indulge! 

See, that's me in my office ready to enjoy my waffle! Yum.



Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend them as a gift to yourself or loved ones.  You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment