Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hey All!  I hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous!  Ours was quiet and full of good food and fun!  We put up our tree last Sunday and have been enjoying it's delicious smell and all of our sweet ornaments all week!

I can hardly believe that it's already December, but it's gotten chillier here this week, so it's beginning to feel like the holidays...

I oficially entered into the third and final trimester of pregnancy yesterday at 28 weeks.  CRAZY, I know!  My baby showers are being planned and Mike and I are already busy decorating the nursery.  I don't feel ready to be a mom just yet, but I'm starting to get really excited and also nervous for the actual labor part...ugh.

Anyway, I leave you with a recent picture of myself and my bump, and a picture of our Christmas tree.

Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment: