Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How Annoying Are: Long Days

For the last two weeks my job has forced me to concentrate on nothing but work, work, work. We host an annual meeting every summer and the planning, presenting, and energy that goes into it is almost too much to bear.

I know I'll make it through, because I've survived for the past three years, but every time this meeting rolls around, I find myself so exhausted at the end of the day that I can't even speak normally because my brain is so fried.

Anyway, what I'm trying to do is explain why I haven't posted recently. Each day this week has been very long and I haven't been able to muster up the energy to do anything when I get home, but eat, prep for the next days events, and sleep. Long days on the job suck!

I'll be back this weekend for sure, but in the meantime enjoy the fact that you're not presenting in front of 40 people tomorrow morning at 8am, like I am!

Wish me luck.

btw...this is Christina posting, not Mike, I'm so tired I just signed into his blogger...AHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment