Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to Reality

I wish I was on that boat on warm waters, sailing into the sunset...
It's amazing how fast a person can become wound up again after being completely relaxed for 4 days.  My walk to work today was extremely trying on my nerves.  Although it is sunny here in Washington D.C. it is also very windy and rather chilly.  I guess temperatures in the upper 40's will seem cold to someone who has just returned from a place where the high's were in the mid to upper 80's.

Anyway, our trip was fantastic and I suppose that I'm just bitter about being back in the office and back in the cold.  The good news is that Spring is just around the corner, so it won't be cold for much longer.

The problem now is, how do I get my tan to stick around?

No comments:

Post a Comment