Thursday, May 19, 2011

Consignment Shopping

I'm very excited to report that there is a new consignment boutique opening up in our neighborhood called Current Boutique.  I really love good consignment stores because you can find great deals on clothes that are still in style and are in good shape.  From their website, it looks like Current is going to carry some really great labels, so that's extra exciting!

Another great thing about consignment stores, is that you can bring in all the clothes that you once loved but haven't worn in a while and see if they sell!  If you're lucky, and another woman buys your consigned clothes, you get 50% of the profit!  Awesome.

I will definitely be checking out Current Boutique next week as I have some clothes I'd like to try and sell, and you know I'm always looking to expand my wardrobe! 

Do any of you love consignment shopping?

P.S. I'm dedicating this post to my sister in law's student Martha Spieker, who from what I hear, loves consignment shopping and has great style! 

1 comment:

  1. Current is great. We already have one in Arlington. Their new stuff is always really cute. I've never bought from the used stuff though. cindy

    ReplyDelete