Thursday, August 25, 2011

Go Away Summer!

I know I'm a bad blogger and I haven't blogged in forever, and most of you readers out there probably aren't reading FWC anymore..(insert boo hoo).

But, for all of you loyal fans out there, like my husband and other members of my family, this rant's for you!

Dear Summer,

You need to go away and go away quickly.  You've been around since late April and that's entirely too long!  Do you know what it's like to be outside when you're around?  It's miserable!  Not to mention your bitchy wicked sister Humidity always looming about.  Both of you have made the past 4 months unbearable.  Sweaty clothes, frizzy hair, sticky-icky-ness all over...

I'm also sick of all of the clothes associated with you.  I'm ready to trade in my sandals for boots!  I'm ready for chunky sweaters and done with flowy dresses!  I'm also ready to get back into my jeans!  It's really to hot to even attempt wearing them when you're around.

So Summer, if you have any decency at all, any respect for my wishes, please lay off and allow Fall to grace us with her presence.  It's time!

Thank you.

Yours,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment