Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How Annoying Are: Home Repairs?


As I sit at work today, there are three workmen in my home busting through the walls of our guest bathroom in order to fix two leaks in the line of our H-VAC unit.  Don't ask me what that means.  All I can tell you is what they explained to me when I inquired.

This is so annoying!  What this means is strangers going in and out of my home for the next two days, bringing in tons of dirt and filth, and leaving behind what will inevitably be a huge mess for me to clean up.  ARG!

Seriously, we pay too much rent for this to have happened.  We've gone without air conditioning for the past two weeks.  Luckily the weather has cooperated and at night it's been breezy and cool, but a week ago it was still in the 90's, and it was blazing hot in our apartment.

Anyway, at least they'll get it fixed this week and we won't have to worry about it anymore.  At least until the next thing stops working...

No comments:

Post a Comment