Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where Did October Go?

Can you believe it's already November 9th?  What happened to September and October?  I vaguely recall the first day of school and candy being on sale for Halloween, but seriously, time has been flying by lately!

Now I'm beginning to see Christmas commercials on TV!  Each year it seems like Christmas starts creeping in earlier and earlier.  Don't get me wrong though, I'm not one of those people that hates the holiday season or hates Christmas festivities, or the anticipation of Christmas.  Quite the contrary in fact.

I LOVE Christmas and everything about it.  I love the music on the radio, I love the trees in the store windows, I love the crispness in the air...

So, I may very well be one of those people who YOU hate because I'm so jolly!  Haha...

Anyway, I still think time is flying by too fast.  Next thing you know I'll be a mom...holy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment