Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

No not Christmas, although I absolutely LOVE Christmas-time. Fall! I can feel it in the air. That crisp, refreshing, breeze that carries with it nostalgic memories. Apple picking, pumpkins, warm pies, light sweaters, jeans....I love the fall!!!

Just think about it. It's still warm enough to not have to wear a coat. You can layer your tops and put some variety back into your outfits instead of wearing the least amount of clothing possible so as to not sweat to death. You can wear your jeans and not get uncomfortable or overheated. Boots can come out of your closet. I can go on and on, but you get the point.

I also love the fall because it reminds me of our wedding and what a magical day that was. I can't believe we will celebrate one year of marriage on October 12, 2009. My how time does fly...

So, get out there and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment