Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank God for Michael Kors

I have to say that last season of Project Runway just wasn't the same. First off Lifetime aint Bravo. I missed seeing snippets of the next episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County during commercial breaks. I also hated that the season took place in Los Angeles. I'm sorry, but LA is not the fashion capital of the United States - - New York City is.

All that being said, what I really missed the most was Michael Kors. He is just so fucking hilarious. Pardon my French, but he is. He is the judge who just says what he thinks and he doesn't hold back.

Here are some of my favorite Kors-isms:

"The crotch on those pants is insane!"

"It's a little Shirley McClaine when she played a hooker with a heart of gold."

"I think she looked like $29.99 prom."

"She looks like her ass is in her front."

"Scarlett O'Hara ripped drapes down and made a couture dress...this, she ripped the sheets off the bed and ran out the door."

"I feel like a pope at a sex club."

And those are just a few! Oh Michael Kors! How happy am I to have you back on Project Runway, and to have the show back in NYC where it belongs. I can't wait to hear what comes out of your mouth next.

No comments:

Post a Comment