It really makes my morning walk to work bearable when I'd rather be in bed asleep. Here is a rundown of the people I see every day. I've named them in my head.
1. Tall guy with sneakers (aka Kyle) - He's really tall and smiley and always wearing khakis and Nike's...I wonder what he's listening to on his iPod?
2. Chinese guy with shirt unbuttoned (aka Jim) - Oddly, this man always has his coat open and the first two buttons on this collared shirt undone...I think he gets overheated easily.
3. Old lady with the sunglasses - Rain or shine this woman is wearing her shades...I love her. She reminds me of the cartoon old lady "Maxine."
4. Guy with puffy green coat (aka Niko; I think he's Greek) - I saw this guy all the time wearing this really ugly puffy olive green coat. Even on warmer days he'd be rockin the puff...then poof! I didn't see him for an entire week. I figured he was on vacation, or he moved, or switched jobs. I was sad. Turns out, he was shopping for a new coat! Now he wears a stylish black overcoat and walks with a swagger - You GO puffy coat guy!
5. Stylish Italian girl (aka Maria) - This girl wears the cutest outfits every day. I mean, I try to look good on a daily basis, but some days it just doesn't work. No matter what the weather is like, or what day of the week it is (Monday's are hard for me), this girl is looking good. I hate her (j/k).
There are several others, but you get the point. Each of these people bring a little bit of joy to my day. Who do you see on your commute?