Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Impossible!

Why is it that men are so impossible sometimes? Well, I should be more specific. Why is it that you ask a man (take your husband, for example) to do something and it takes him ten years to do it? Even if it's the smallest thing possible. Like writing an email, or sending a text.

It's maddening I tell you! Then when you ask him, "have you emailed (fill in name here) yet?", or "have you asked (fill in name again) about (whatever)?", he tells you your being a nag and that he can handle his own business...

Ugh! Trust me people, I don't want to be a nag. I hate reminding someone to do something, but if I don't, some things would NEVER get done. It shouldn't be so hard to find out information on something that will impact our plans, or our lives.

Some of you might be worried about Mike reading this post, but don't fret! You see, I've already told him to check the blog, so I'm sure he won't - and I'm done reminding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment