Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Fever!

Here it is. I feel it coming on! Spring FEVER!!! The past two days here in DC have been lovely. In the 60's, bright blue sky, sun shining down, and smiley people everywhere. It makes sense. This winter has been terrible. Snow storm, after snow storm, people without power, school closures, the whole nine yards. Ugh. Now that it's March and the sun is out and the temperature is on the rise, people are happy and smiling, and want to be outside. Everyone is in a better mood.

I am definitely one of those people. I'm sick of my puffy black coat. I'm sick of my snow boots. I'm ready for light sweaters, bright colored cardigans, flouncy skirts, cotton dresses, and sandals! I'm also ready for a tan. I am so pale, it's frightening.

I love layering in the spring. Skinny jeans or leggings, or, if I muster up the courage, jeggings (don't judge me) with long striped tops and either a light sweater, cardi, or jacket. If I get hot, I take the sweater off, if I'm a bit chilly I add a light scarf....it's perfect!

Anyway, I hope that wherever you are, you are enjoying the glorious sunshine and getting excited for spring! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment