Friday, April 30, 2010

Think Pink!

Spring is in the air and the color I've been seeing everywhere is pink! Women are really embracing all shades of pink this season. I've seen hot pink ballet flats, frilly skirts with soft pink hues, baby pink flowery tops, and amazing deep violet bags.

My big 3-0 is just around the corner, so my fabulous hubby bought me a gorgeous fuschia woven hobo for my birthday. It's from Bottega Veneta's spring line and it's called the Veneta Intrecciato in Orchid. I am absolutely in looooove with it. It's the perfect pink accessory that makes any outfit pop.

Pink is just such a happy color. If you don't like pink clothing, try pink lips, or a cute pink skinny belt, or even a pretty pink pedi which can brighten up a pair of peep toe heels. Pink is also a color that looks good on everyone because there are so many shades to choose from. So, try on something pink today. It'll make you feel good, I promise.

Below is a picture of my pretty pink friend...do you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment