Thursday, April 1, 2010

How Annoying Are: Huge Gusts of Wind

Okay ladies, you all know of what I speak. Picture it. You've just left your house. You step outside. Your hair is perfect, your lip gloss is shining, and your wearing your new favorite flowered dress. You begin to walk down the block, feeling fabulous, when all of a sudden out of nowhere this mighty gust of wind blows your way and BAM! All is not how it once was.

Your hair is flying every which way and its not cute, your once perfect pout is now covered in bits of sand and dirt, not to mention YOUR HAIR is also stuck to your lips, and you are squirming around like a fool trying to get your dress which has blown up several times, to cover your back side.

Why does this ALWAYS happen??? What really gets me is that I look around and no one else is suffering like I am. All the other women have short hair, or they are wearing matte lipstick, or PANTS!

Anyway, just thought I'd share this annoyance with you since this has been happening to me all week. Mother Nature, gimme a break, will ya?!

No comments:

Post a Comment