Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How Annoying Are: People Who Groom Themselves at Work


I was sitting in my office yesterday having a chat with a co-worker, when all of a sudden we heard the sound of a nail clipper.  Clink, clink!  I don't know about you, but that is a big NO in my book.  How gross is that!?

I have also recently run into a woman in the ladies room flossing her teeth after just having brushed them.  She had all her tooth grooming utensils sprawled out on the counter like she was in her own home.  The only difference was, that she was in a public bathroom AT WORK!!  Another big NO.

What's up with this?  I'm all for being clean, healthy, and hygenic, but this is too much.  Enough with the nail clipping, tooth flossing madness!  Just wait until you get home.  Is that to much to ask?  I think not.

1 comment:

  1. Do you miss me? I didn't do any of that... but I did come in a bit sweaty some days from my bike ride... I'm sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete