Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Annoying Are: Tupperware Containers

You know that commercial where the woman opens up her kitchen cabinet and thousands of piles of tupperware containers fly out and topple her over? Well, that's what I feel like EVERY time I open up one of our kitchen cabinets and have to go through our ever-growing collection of tupperware containers. Hell, are they even called tupperware anymore?!

Anyway, why is it that they never fit within each other, and they get all warped in the microwave oven? Aren't they supposed to be used in the microwave? And why is it that you inevitably lose the lid to one and NONE of the others fit it? It's so annoying!

The thing I hate the most is that I know we can't live without it. What would I bring my lunch to work in? What would we put our leftovers in every night? What would we use to hold Bella's foodies? Ugh.

Oh well, I guess I'm stuck with the dreaded tupperware in my cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment