Monday, October 4, 2010

Paris Shopping!

I was so excited to see that the first few episodes of this season's Gossip Girl were filmed in Paris!  It made me even happier when Blair mentioned Zadig and Voltaire, which was one of my favorite stores in Paris.  I got the cutest pair of black ballet flats there (see below).  They have tiny skull heads lining the top, and they're made of really buttery leather. LOVE!



I also really loved this store called The Kooples. I picked up an awesome three quarter sleeved striped sweater there with button shoulders and pockets.  Too cute.

Although Zadig and Voltaire recently opened a store in the meatpacking district in Manhattan, The Kooples can still only be found in Paris and Provence.  These were two really great stores with that rock and roll, edgy vibe which I'm really into right now.

You can totally shop online at both stores, which I may have to start doing.  See for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment