Thursday, November 4, 2010

How Annoying Are: Rainy Commutes to Work

If you live anywhere on the East Coast, today is a rainy mess.  We are in D.C. and it's pouring here and the forcast calls for rain all day, all night, and most of tomorrow...UGH!

Needless to say, my walk to work this morning SUCKED MAJORLY!  Like an idiot, I didn't wear my rainboots so my feet got soaked along with the bottom of my pants, and my umbrella is cheap and from CVS and blows inside out like every few blocks.  Aahhh!!

On days like this though, everyone's commute sucks.  Drivers all of a sudden forget how to drive making traffic horrendous, the metro is usually delayed which means that the platforms are full of dripping wet umbrellas and angry people, and those of us who are on foot get to enjoy deep puddles, slippery sidewalks, fallen branches, and other people's umbrellas almost taking out our eyes!

All around, not fun.  How was your commute today?

No comments:

Post a Comment