Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is it me or...

Are things just prettier around the holidays?  Storefronts and buildings are decorated, street lamps and front doors have flowers and wreaths hanging, candles flicker from inside people's homes...

And...everything being sold in the stores with the pretty holiday windows, seems better, prettier, more desirable somehow.  How is this possible?  Is there something in the air?  Is it the decorations?  Why is it that I want EVERYTHING I see this time of year?  Maybe I'm just nuts...

Here's a preview of what I mean:


Ruffled Echo Touch Gloves

Baby Pink Ear Phones


LL Bean Hearthside Slippers

Les Exclusifs Beige Perfume
These are just a few items that have recently caught my eye.  I saw the cute pink ear buds at Best Buy the other day and wanted them immediately...so cute!  The Echo gloves are also super cute and you can wear them and still use your  phone or e-reader touch screen because they have e-link fabric on the finger tips! 

The LL Bean slippers are awesome as well.  They're extremely comfy, come in lots of different colors and are lined with fleece to keep your tootsies super warm!  And last but certainly not least, is the Chanel perfume Beige.  What can I say?  The scent is outta this world good and it's Chanel...perfect!

What do you have your eye on this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment