Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shades of Grey

In the past year I have found three grey hairs on my head.  This is not ok.  At first, I thought, wow this is a sign of wisdom and experience and it's only natural and beautiful.  Then the truth sunk in.  This SUCKS!

Grey hairs are not a sign of wisdom, they're a sign of age -- old age!  They are also not beautiful (on my head).  They are coarse and wirey and stick out like a sore thumb!

I know that you're probably thinking that I am overreacting and that having a few grey hairs is nothing to worry about, but that's where you're wrong.  What if 3 turns into 30, and then into 300??  NO, that cannot happen.  I'm only 30 years old, too young to have a head full of grey hair.

So, what's a girl to do?  Well I'll tell ya!  Yank those suckers out!  Aha, you heard me, and so far so good.  Oh, and by the way, the myth that if you pull out a grey hair three more will grow in its place, is a bold faced lie!  I hope... 

No comments:

Post a Comment