Monday, February 28, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Mike and I went swimsuit shopping yesterday and  I ended up buying two really amazing suits.  Both are bikinis, which I wasn't expecting to buy, but the all the Becca tankinis I tried on were a little too loose fitting on my torso, so they actually made me look larger than I am.

We found both suits and the best selection at Saks, which was surprising, as I was expecting to find better options at Bloomies, but their selection was lacking in a major way.  We also went into Everything but Water, which is a swimsuit store with a huge selection.  I tried on a two piece Nanette Lepore swim suit with a matching cover up tunic, but in the end the selection at Saks won me over.

I tried on 7 suits at Saks, and all of them were super cute.  Some of the brands I tried on were Milly, DVF, Shoshanna, Vix, and Robin Piccone.  I wish I could have bought them all!  Here are the two I chose:

Leopard print with turquoise accents by Vix. I chose a black bottom instead of leopard on leopard.

Bandeau one shoulder top, except the one I got is camoflauge, and really fun. Also by Vix.
So, now it's off to Puerto Rico and I am really excited.  Here's to fun in the sun and a great tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment