Monday, August 3, 2009

Mid City Dog Days Sidewalk Sale

This weekend was the 10th annual Mid City Dog Days Sidewalk Sale which stretched all along the 14th and U Street corridors. Mike and I took the Bella Boo and walked up 14th Street where stores had set up tables outside selling their wares for up to 60% off!

Some of our favorite stores were on sale such as Muleh and Redeem. I picked up a 3.1 Phillip Lim dress that was marked down 50% and which I will wear in a couple of weeks to my best friend's engagement party.

There was even a dunk tank where an innocent man sat shirtless while people lined up to see if they could sink him....it was great! The vet clinic City Paws, where we take Bella had a table set up and were giving away free puppy food and doggy treats. And Bella's doggy day care place, Dogs By Day and Nite were giving away coupons and information.

All in all it was a great time to be a Logan Circle resident and I was proud of my neighborhood. Although we can't wait to move back to NYC, it is for reasons like this that I will miss our community here in DC when we go.

Here are a few pictures Mike took with his new Blackberry Storm....

No comments:

Post a Comment