Monday, August 24, 2009

This Guy is Awesome

Big shocker - I'm posting about my husband's impeccable fashion sense again....whatever. This post is a little bit different though, because last night as Mike surfed his sartorial haven, "The Style Forum," he showed me that one of the regulars on the site is a finalist in Esquire Magazine's 2009 Best Dressed Real Man Contest.
And I thought that Mike was well dressed! This guy is amazing. When you first see him, he's a little funny looking because he's so serious in every picture, but then you take a look at his suits and how well they fit, and the patterns and the little things that SO MANY MEN just don't give a shit about, and that's why they look like shlubs everyday, and he looks amazing.

Another reason I love this guy is because he's Asian, short, and he reminds me of my dad about 40 years ago, except better dressed. Sorry dad.

Check him out yo! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment