Tuesday, October 4, 2011

5 Days!!

Guess what people?!  In 5 days Mike and I will find out what we are having, and I can't hardly stand waiting any longer!

Boy or girl?  What will it be??  The anticipation is almost too much to bear.  What's also funny is that I think it's a boy and Mike is positive that it's a girl.  Well, one of us is right ;)

I mean, really it doesn't matter at all.  As long as we have a healthy, happy, little one, I don't care.  The thing that's killing me is the name!  We are responsible for naming this child.  A name that it will carry for the rest of its life.  Hopefully a name that it likes and that others like as well.

This is a huge responsibility!  That's why I can't wait anymore.  As soon as we know the gender we can narrow the name choices down, and make a decision - ahh, so exciting!!

I'll keep you all posted!!  What do you think we're having??? 

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear the gender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl! But I'm the world's worst prognosticator. Before you were born, I called you "Isaac," much to the scorn & fury of some of your cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry, you just cracked me up! Mom thought I was a boy too!

    ReplyDelete