Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Endorse: Trader Joe's Frozen Indian Meals

A question that I am always asking myself and never know the answer to, is what is my favorite type of cuisine?  Is it Chinese, Italian, French, Greek, Japanese, Mexican, Indian?  There are so many amazing cuisines to enjoy, and I love, love, love them all, so it's really difficult for me to choose a favorite.

Living in DC though, I have to say that it's slim pickins for some of my favorite foods.  In my humble opinion there are no good Italian restuarants here, nor are there any great Chinese places to eat, which is a really big bummer.

I have found good Indian at Heritage India, but lately I've been feeding my craving for good Indian with Trader Joe's frozen Indian meals!  Wow, I sound like an infomercial...

Anyway, they actually have a nice selection to choose from like Chicken Tikka, Chana Masala, Palak Paneer, and Lamb Vindaloo.  I just had the Chana Masala for lunch, which is a dish made up of stewed chick peas in a delicious spicy sauce, and it was extremely tasty and totally hit the spot!

So, if you have a hankering for some good Indian, but don't have the time to sit down at a restuarant, try Trader Joe's frozen goodness!  I doubt you'll be disappointed!

And, no, Trader Joe's is not paying me for this endorsement.

No comments:

Post a Comment