Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Holy Sh*t!

I am beginning to understand why couples stop going out for dinner after they've had a child.  No, it's not because they're tired.  It's because they're FLAT BROKE.

Do you know how many "necessary" baby items Mike and I will have to purchase in the upcoming months?  Several hundred.  It's really insane.

The names of these items are nutso as well.  Here are a few of my favorite:

The Boppy Newborn Lounger
The Maxi Cosi Car Seat
The Newborn Rock n Play Sleeper
The Diaper Genie

OMG, I'm seriously never going to be able to shop for myself again.  Goodbye designer handbags and shoes!  Goodbye fancy dinner dates and nights out on the town!

It's ok though, it's all worth it, right?  Besides, that's why grandparents exist!  To buy the things you can't afford and to babysit when you want to go out...

Yay, now I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment