Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Video of the Week: Benny Lava, An Oldie but Goodie

When I first saw Benny Lava I was at work in my office that I share with my friend Rana. Another office mate told us to watch this video and little did we know that we would soon be laughing out loud so hard that people walking by were staring at us like we had gone mad.

I was crying tears of joy at the end of this video and that's why I hold it near and dear to my heart. Anything that can make me laugh that hard, is something that I want to share with everyone. My apologies to those who have already seen it, but let's be real, you can never watch this too many times!

1 comment:

  1. You're right! Benny Lava can never be seen too many times. I love it. Have you seen the "translation" of Joe Cocker singing "With a Little Help from My Friends" at Woodstock? It's funny even if you don't know the real lyrics.

    http://www.elwp.com/Joe%20Cocker.html

    ReplyDelete