Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Diane Von Furstenburg

What can I say about DVF that hasn't already been said a thousand times?  Her designs are classic, they are timeless, and her prints are fantastic!  Her wrap dresses are iconic and every girl should have one in their closet.

I actually own two DVF dresses and I adore them both.  One is a sheath and it's a print consisting of amazing rich hues of red, fuschia, blue, and black.  It's super flowy and hits right at the knees and I absolutely love it. 

The second, I just got for a wedding coming up later this month.  It's the DVF version of a little black dress and it's fabulous!  Here's a picture of it:
It's three quarter sleeved, with a boat neck in front and back, which is really flattering and it's lambskin leather and nicely form fitting.  I really love it and can't wait to wear it with my super high D&G platforms!

Thanks DVF!  Keep doing what you do best and I'll be a a loyal customer forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment