Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Therapy: Sex and the City

I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to talk about my obsession with Sex and the City.  If there is one thing that you should know about me, it's that Sex and the City is my all time favorite show and I quote it, and think about situations in episodes that are similarly hapening in my life, at least once a day.

Whenever I'm feeling blue, or missing my girlfriends from NYC, or just when I need a good laugh, I know that I can turn to the ladies of SATC and all will be better.  Yesterday at the gym I watched two really old episodes while I was on the stair machine.  Not only was I cracking up the entire time, but I kept thinking how each topic of both episodes pertained to my life in some way.

It's like the writers of the show just really get women.  My favorite is Miranda.  The development of her character throughout the show was fascinating to watch, and she is just hilarious.  She's so human, so believeable.

Anyway, just wanted to share my adoration.  I can't wait to see which episodes are on while I'm at the gym tonight!  Are there any FWC followers that love SATC as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment