Thursday, January 13, 2011

Once an Asshole...


Remember the episode of *SATC when Miranda meets and agrees to go out with a guy that Carrie used to date even though Carrie warned her that he was a huge asshole back in the day?  Well, Miranda goes out on a few dates with the guy, and whatta ya know?  He turns out to still be a major asshole, just like Carrie said.

I recently lived through a similar situation.  A guy that Mike and I knew several years ago, who was a big asshole then, has now resurfaced in our lives.  The details are irrelevant, but as soon as I found out that we would be associating with him, I began to wonder if he was still an asshole or if he had matured and changed.

Well, I should have known better.  Turns out that he's still just as much of an asshole as he ever was.  No, as a matter of fact, he's worse now!  It just really makes me wonder...once an asshole, always an asshole?

*Also, I just wanted to point out again that EVERY episode of SATC pertains to my life in some way!

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment