Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Showers....

better bring May flowers!  It's been raining here since Sunday night and as you can imagine, my walk to work has been chilly and wet -- yuck!

It's hard to dress for these rainy spring days.  For example, yesterday when I left the house at 8:45am it was overcast but warm-ish in the 60's.  By the time I got to work the rain started coming down in buckets and it even hailed a little -- needless to say the temp dropped into the 50's.

I've been trying to layer a lot, so that I can either take off or add depending on how mother nature decides to act.  During this time of year I love wearing really lightweight sweaters and cardigans.  Here are a few of my favorites:


Kate Young - CARDIGAN

Autumn Cashmere Ballet Neck Dolman Tunic

Autumn Cashmere Empire Ruched Tank and Striped Drape Neck
What are you wearing this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment