Thursday, April 14, 2011

Smelly Cat

It's a beautiful day here in DC and my parents tell me it's lovely in NYC as well, so that makes me happy!  I know since it's so perfect out, that I should be posting about something spring related like the colors of the new budding leaves, or the aromas of the lilac and tulips...unfortunately other aromas have been permeating my nose recently and they aint pretty!

Here are the 5 smells I encountered while at the gym yesterday: CAUTION, some of these are nasty...
  1. Cigarette breath - Um, if you just finished smoking a pack of Marlboro 100's, I doubt the stationary bike is going to improve your health.
  2. Strong cologne - Why people, why? Please don't take a bath in your designer imposter cologne before working out -- it's offensive!
  3. Burnt hair - Ladies, I understand that you want to leave the gym looking fabulous, but must you blow dry your hair and then use the curling/straightening iron as well? Geez...
  4. Booze - I don't really understand this one.  I would never want to work out after having a few cocktails.  Maybe he still smelled from the night before...
  5. Fart - UNACCEPTABLE period.
Ok, I'm done now.  Back to thinking about spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment