Friday, April 1, 2011

New Jeans

It's that time again!  Time for some new jeans.  Jean shopping is a dreadful activity for some women, but I am actually really excited to get to the stores and try a bunch of different styles on.  I find that a person's jean style says a lot about what kind of person they are.

Whether they're Levi's, Earnest Sewn, AG (my faves), or Seven's, (and obviously there are soo many more) I think that jeans should be flattering to the figure and comfortable to wear.  Right now, I'm sitting in a pair of dark blue, skinny, tapered, Earnest Sewn's and to be completely honest, they are a little too tight for my liking.  They still look good, but my style has changed and I now prefer a more comfortable, relaxed fit.

My favorite pair of jeans are my AG Tomboy's.  The color is great, the denim is high quality, and they are super flattering and are really comfortable to wear all day. I want like 10 pairs!

So, we'll see what I end up with this weekend.  What's your favorite jean brand?  Style?  Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment