Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nude Shoes

My favorite pair of shoes are my Ferragamo ballet flats that are gold with a ivory colored buckle at the toe.  No, they are not the ones that you see everywhere with the bow, they are better.

Anyway, the point is that they are gold and they go with everything!  Black, neutrals, color, you name it.  They are super versatile and I love that.

So, now I want a pair of nude platforms that I feel will also compliment all outfits.  Here are my favorites:

Jimmy Choo peep toe platform

Prada bootie
Miu Miu platform
Christian Louboutin double platform pump
Fendi pleated platform

Sergio Rossi peep toe platform
 I think the Sergio Rossi's are in the lead, although those Prada booties are to die for...

Which one's do you like? Have I missed your fave?

2 comments:

  1. Christian Louboutin ‘Lady Peep’ patent leather court shoes

    Christian Louboutin Very Prive Platform Nude Patent Leather Pump

    Christian Louboutin Relika Nude Mary Jane Pumps "Very Prive" is the perfect place to start your Louboutin collection. The nude patent version is a classic piece that can be worn for any occasion, especially when you are looking to catch the eyes of others in the room.

    Christian Louboutin Banana nude platform pumps Banana nude platform pumps will refresh your wardrobe as it brings a fresh classic look you can use everyday or for those special events. This shoe is sure to become a favorite go to.

    christian louboutin authentic shoes sale

    ReplyDelete